Studio Apartments for Rent
As a family-owned and operated company, we at Hunsinger Apartments know the importance of having a good place to stay away from home. We are your partner in college housing and will do everything we can to make your stay comfortable and convenient. Need a simple, cheap place just for yourself?
These are some of the most affordable studio apartments near UIUC that a student can find.
|610 W. Elm, Urbana||Efficiency||Available|
Studio Apartments at UIUC – Listings
610 W. Elm Street – Urbana, IL
610 W. Elm is a large converted house featuring a 1-bedroom apartment along with a studio, one 3-bedroom, and one 4-bedroom. All unit prices include free internet!
Located just a block north of W. Green St., these units have access to Campustown or downtown Urbana within a mile. Lincoln Square Mall is in downtown Urbana, as well as a variety of coffee shops and restaurants.
Heading west toward campus, students can get to the Main Quad within a 7-minute drive and are just a block away from the Engineering Campus. Medical and nursing students would enjoy this residence as it is only a half a mile south of Carle Hospital.
• 5 Green & Green Express Bus Stop, 50 Green Bus Stop
• Spurlock Museum (606 S. Gregory St.)
• School of Social Work (1010 W. Nevada St.)
• Krannert Center for the Performing Arts (500 S. Goodwin Ave.)
• Loomis Laboratory of Physics (1100 W. Green St.)
• UIUC Mechanical Engineering Building (1206 W. Green St.)
• UIUC School of Molecular and Cellular Biology (505 S. Goodwin Ave., #393)