3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent Near University of Illinois
For many years, Hunsinger Apartments has been providing affordable 3 bedroom apartments to undergraduate and graduate students of the University of Illinois. It can be very difficult to find apartments for three people around UIUC. If you want to save on cost, there’s no need to rent an extra room to split with your roommates. Browse our selection of 3 bedroom units to find what’s available at the moment.
Below this table of listings, read more about each property’s location and features. View all Apartments in Champaign, IL here.
|208 N. Harvey, Urbana||3 Bedroom Townhouse||Available|
|610 W. Elm, Urbana||3 Bedroom Apartment||Available|
|714 W. Nevada, Urbana||3 Bedroom Apartment||Available|
|905 W. Springfield, Urbana||3 Bedroom Apartment||Available|
3 Bedroom Townhouse near Campustown
208 N. Harvey Street – Urbana, IL
This townhouse style property is your best option if you are a student in any of the Science or Engineering departments at UIUC. These 3-bedroom units are a block away from the Thomas M. Siebel Center for Computer Science. The nearest bus stops are also in front of this building, giving residents easy access to 22 Illini and 220 Illini.
Located in between University Ave. and Springfield Ave, there are plenty of stores, coffee shops, and restaurants nearby. University Ave features many choices for restaurants and is also nearby Carle Hospital & Emergency Room.
905 W. Springfield Avenue – Urbana, IL
905 W. Springfield is our final townhouse property and is the closest property to campus that we own and operate. These units are just a couple blocks north of the Department of Astronomy Building and have bus stops at the corner of Springfield Ave & S. Gregory St.
Bus Stop Lines: 5 Green / Green Express, 10 Gold, 13 Silver, 50 Green, & 130 Silver.
Variety of 3 Bedroom Apartments
610 W. Elm Street – Urbana, IL
610 W. Elm is a large converted house featuring a 3-bedroom unit along with a few others. All unit prices include free internet!
Located just a block north of W. Green St., these units have access to Campustown or downtown Urbana within a mile. Lincoln Square Mall is in downtown Urbana, as well as a variety of coffee shops and restaurants.
Heading west toward campus, students can get to the Main Quad within a 7-minute drive and are just a block away from the Engineering Campus. Medical and nursing students would enjoy this residence as it is only a half a mile south of Carle Hospital.
• Bus Stops and Pickups: 5 Green & Green Express, 50 Green at Green & Orchard; Gold 10, Silver 13 & Silver 130 on Springfield at Phillips Rec. Center
• Spurlock Museum (606 S. Gregory St.)
• School of Social Work (1010 W. Nevada St.)
• Krannert Center for the Performing Arts (500 S. Goodwin Ave.)
• Loomis Laboratory of Physics (1100 W. Green St.)
• UIUC Mechanical Engineering Building (1206 W. Green St.)
• UIUC School of Molecular and Cellular Biology (505 S. Goodwin Ave., #393)
• Twice is Nice Thrift Shop (607 W. Elm St.)
714 W. Nevada St. – Urbana, IL
714 W. Nevada is a great location on the east side of campus. Only one block off of S. Lincoln Ave., this is a great property for Social Work students, as the School’s building is located just across from them (1010 W. Nevada St.).
• Bus Stops for the 5 Green, 2 Red, & 20 Red
• Caffe Paradiso (801 S. Lincoln Ave.)
• Jimmy John’s (807 S. Lincoln Ave.)
• Caffe Bene (700 S. Gregory St.)
• J Gumbo’s (700 S. Gregory St. D)
• Subway (701 S. Gregory St. A)
• Rosati’s Pizza (701 S. Gregory St. H)
• KO Fusion Campus (701 S. Gregory St.)
• Merry Ann’s Diner on Campus (701 S. Gregory St. C)